Woohoo! Ibook is Here!! – Introduction to Bedside Ultrasound: Vol 1

So Apple has been wonderful and was able to get their normal 1 wk approval process done in a mere 2 months for us, and it’s finally here.
 The important thing to remember about this book is that people much smarter than us (Matt & Mike) actually wrote most of the chapters.
 So reading, watching, and listening to this book is much less painful than watching our podcasts or (heaven forbid) actually having to talk to us person.  We’re super excited about how it turned out and think you’re really gonna love it!  If you do, please give us a 5 star rating in the store and write a nice review.  If you don’t, email us and we’ll make it better and give you an immediate refund.  No questions asked……we aim to please.
This is an iTunes only release.  You can find it here or search the iTunes store for “Bedside Ultrasound” in the books section.

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Manrique Umana

October 27, 2012, 11:45 am

Only available for iPad? You guys are killing me (note to self: ok, now I got to buy me one!)

• Damon Tedford

October 27, 2012, 12:37 pm

First chapter looks great. The ipad is a great medium for teaching US.

• Mat

October 27, 2012, 2:08 pm

Disappointed that it’s only on iPad.

• matt

November 1, 2012, 1:59 pm

We are as well Damon! Apple’s distribution contract is very restrictive. We hope to get it out in other forms as soon as possible. We’re working on it.

• Michele Gallo

November 5, 2012, 6:00 am

I hope in other tablet too I bought the book as soon as I see it but I can’t open because I have an asus transformer (Damn)
        Please try to find a solution for non iPAD users

• Doug Lynch

October 31, 2012, 1:43 am

Dissappointed that I cant MAINLINE this information and have it permanently engraved on my brain.
    Dissappointed that I cant know all this without doing a little good honest studying.
    Dissappointed that I’m never going to be as good as Mike or Matt or Mike.

Ive renamed my iPad “HAL 9001″. I ask it what to do and its not too bad at telling me!

We love Mike and Matt.
    We love Mike and Matt.

• Jeff

November 1, 2012, 1:40 pm

Great work guys! Is there any plans to put in a chapter on DVT, gall bladder, and some of the more basic extremity nerve blocks?

• matt

November 1, 2012, 2:03 pm

Jeff,
      Absolutely! We have over 35 total chapters we’re working on. After 8 months, though, we had so many that had been done for quite a while that we decided to release a volume 1. Since it was already 277 pages and 800mb we thought some people may actually prefer to have it in two volumes anyway, but the main reason was that we didn’t have all the chapters finished. The rest of the chapters: DVT, gallbladder, more blocks, advanced echo stuff, medical education, prehospital, and 20 others in total will be coming out soon. I promise we’re working AS HARD as we can on it.

• John

November 1, 2012, 10:51 pm

Great product but one suggestion – it takes a while to find some content, any chance of a contents page which has links to the different chapters when the book opens? The current thing down the bottom is a bit tedious and slow to use.

Cheers

PS Second suggestion you need to get FOAMed!

• Ben Hebert

November 2, 2012, 12:16 pm

Great book, awesomeness so far!! done with 5 chapters :)

I was wondering if you had an email so I can send some reference typos I noted?

Cheers

• Mike

November 14, 2012, 4:52 pm

The sample of the book looks good. The only thing holding me back from buying this book is that I could not find the table of contents.

Do you have a list of the topics this book covers?

Thanks!