Stone Side 2 – Best Free Ultrasound Education
Here’s a list of some of the best free ultrasound education available online (i’m sure i’ve left out a bunch and will actively update this as i discover more)
Comments welcome if you know of other resources and want to share!!!
- Sonoworld - almost 300 lectures and a bunch of clinical cases from a variety of expert clinicians and sonographers. much of it is incredibly relevant for point-of-care clinicians. some of it, well, not so much. free superfast registration and some really exceptional quality content.
- Emergency Ultrasonography - great site from Geoff Hayden with over a dozen lectures and a ton of cases – there’s residencies out there using this site as their didactic curriculum for emergency ultrasound.
- Sonoguide - created by Beatrice Hoffmann, a pioneering site for emergencu ultrasound content. it contains chapters on over a dozen bedside ultrasound applications.
- Emergency Ultrasound Exam – online interactive exam broken up into individual modules. test your knowledge on point-of-care ultrasound and get feedback on your performance at the same time.
- SAEM Narrated Ultrasound Lectures – just getting going with only 2 lectures so far but this promises to be a fantastic resource for quality ultrasound education.
- Society of Ultrasound in Medical Education (SUSME) – great free didactic content presented using an Articulate product (lets you control the pace of the lecture with a natural, smooth interface)